Frequently asked questions
What do I do if I forget my password?
How do I change my password?
How do I change my email address?
How do I change my time zone?
Why is my profile not activated yet?
- The participation in the event Spotlight on European Supply Chain and Logistics Innovation is free of charge.
- The main organisers of the event are startport and ZENIT GmbH/NRW.Europa.
- startport is an innovation platform for logistics and supply chain. The
mission: Connecting startups and companies at the logistics location
Duisburg, Germany. Home of the world’s largest inland container port and 350
transport and logistics companies, Duisburg is the leading logistics hub
in Europe. More information on https://startport.net
- ZENIT GmbH (Zentrum für Innovation und Technik in Nordrhein-Westfalen) is the agency for innovation and European affairs of the German State of North Rhine-Westphalia and member of the Enterprise Europe Network.
3. The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN)
- The event ist coorganised the Enterprise Europe Network.
- The service of the Enterprise Europe Network is free of charge.
- When registering you can pick a so called Support Office. "Support Office" is related to the place where you are geographically based. You should pick the support office from your country & region. If your region does not have a local support office or your office isn't available on this page, please select "I don't know my support office".
- Since the mediation of contacts between event participants is a goal of the EEN, we are pleased about feedback and every information about organisations you could initiate follow-up activities with.
4. The Matchmaking
- You can find detailed information regarding the creation of profiles, marketplace entries or the booking of meetings on How it works. You can also contact your support office or the organisers Benno Weißner, Johannes Böhmer or Adina Golombeck-Tauyatswala for further questions.
- If you cannot attend the event please cancel your meetings through the platform so your meeting partner will get a notification.
- The Matchmaking will take place online.
5. The B2Match app
- You can download the app via Google Play (Android) or the Apple store.
- Registration via the app is not possible. Please register first via your browser. The app can only be used for managing your meeting schedule.
- If you cannot attend the meeting please cancel its through the app so your meeting partner will get a notification.
- This event is funded by the European Commission and the State of North Rhine-Westphalia. The participation is free of charge. However collecting the results is part of our reporting duty towards the EU Commission. Thus we need your feedback on the meetings you had.